The creation of environmentally-friendly products is a natural, yet serious mission for any company in this day and age. As indicated by the regulations for the use of lead (Pb), cadmium (Cd), mercury (Hg), hexavalent cromium, polybrominated biphenyl (PBB), and Polyborminated diphenyl ethers (PBDE) with electrical appliances and electronic equipment under the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) directive, the manufacturing stance and practices of all companies concerning the environment has now come under question. "Eco-friendly" mark have cleared both the RoHS directive standards and VESSEL's environmental standards.
FOR SAFETY USE OF BITS & SOCKETS
|All Types of Bits and Sockets||
- Do not use any tool if cracked, chipped, worn, deformed or otherwise not in perfect working order.
- Do not use any tool for anything other than its specified inherent purpose.
- Do not work in stressful postures. Always plant feet assuredly and maintain your balance.
- Do not remodel tools. Heating, machining or other tampering can seriously deteriorate quality.
- Wear protective goggles when working.
|Bits and Sockets||
- Use bits and sockets of the required size for the target screws, bolts and nuts.
- Do not apply more force than is necessary.
- Never drive power tools idly with bits or sockets attached.
Bits- Shut off power before mounting or replacing bits.
- Do not use hand tool bits with power tools.
Impact Sockets and AttachmentsShut off power before mounting or replacing sockets and attachments. Careless handling during bit replacement or abandoning tools during work is very dangerous and can lead to accident. Use only Vessel specified O-rings and socket pins with Vessel power tools. (The retainer ring is insufficient for holding sockets and attachments on its own.)